[802.3_10SPE] Website updated, presentations uploaded

I have uploaded the presentations that I’ve received, along with our agenda for next week.  It looks like we should be able to hear all our presentations on Tuesday, and then use Wednesday afternoon to resolve any comments on our PAR/CSDs as well as to adopt our remaining objectives.  Please plan to use the break between the meeting sessions to work on any wording (and hopefully put it onto slides) for motions and/or objectives that are not already worded on slides.

We also will (likely) have a liaison letter assigned to us, so I have linked that on the website as well.

I expect there will be updates to the presentations over the weekend, so you might look again sometime Sunday.  We’re still missing a few presentations, and a few presenters gave me slightly early drafts, with the understanding that updates will come.

Thank you all for your contributions, and see you (back) in Texas!

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Study Group

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860