[802.3_10SPE] Website update, motions, plan for this afternoon

I have just updated the 10SPE website, with motions proposed for this afternoon, and an updated “reflections of ad hoc chair” presentation.

The plan for this afternoon is to start at 1:30 SHARP.

We will first take the motion to change the par, then preview the rest of the motions deck, so that you are all familiar with it.

Then (before the objective motions begin) Peter Jones will present his “reflections” deck

Then, the plan is to move into the remaining motions in order.

Hopefully things should go smoothly.

If you have any comments, please reach out to me directly (as well as emails to the reflector, if you wish).  Don’t just rely on the reflector though, as delays are unpredictable.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx