Re: [802.3_10SPE] 802.3 10SPE Study Group Ad Hoc – Wednesday Series- Reminder and Agenda ping for November 16

Folks,

So far I have a very light agenda for tomorrow.

Our illustrious chair Mr. Zimmerman is going to spend some time describing what he thinks we need to get done to be moving forward nicely into the January meeting. I’m guessing that this is a 30-45 minute discussion.

If anyone has a last minute presentation request (I’m thinking European time zone is more likely here), please send the request and PDF of the slides to George and I at least 45 minutes before the meeting start time.

I will check about 30 mins before start time, and adjust the agenda as need be.

Remember, out next meeting will be in 2 weeks on Wednesday November 30th.
Regards
Peter
Peter Jones
802.3 10SPE Study Group Ad Hoc Chair