Re: [802.3_10SPE] IEEE P802.3cg approval

Thanks, David –

I just received word via email that the IEEE 802.3cg PAR was approved.  We are now a Task Force!

From: David D. Brandt [mailto:ddbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2016 6:21 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_10SPE] IEEE P802.3cg approval

I asked David Law about Task Force status, and he reports the following:

“While I wasn't at the meeting, I'm in Brussels at the moment, I have been told that all our items, including the IEEE P802.3cg PAR, were approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board yesterday.”

Regards,

David D. Brandt
Senior Principal Engineer
Rockwell Automation - Advanced Technology
1201 South Second Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204-2496
414.382.4309