[802.3_10SPE] Reminder and request - presentation requests for January.

As I know many of you may go offline for the rest of the year starting this evening, let me wish you a happy holiday season.

I would personally appreciate it, that if you plan a presentation for January to send me a very quick note before you take off, even if you are only just thinking about a possible presentation.  That way I will be able to get just a little ahead in preparing the agenda for January – I expect that first week to be quite hectic.

If you have already emailed me, please help me out and send another, short note, with JANUARY PRESENTATION REQUEST in the subject.  I may have lost it in the flood of end-of-year work.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE 802.3 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Study Group,

Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860