[802.3_1PPODL] PoDL meeting schedule for Wed-Thurs

All -

We will receive any comments on the 1PPoDL Draft PAR, 5C, and Objectives by tonight at 5pm. Once I have received comments, I will send another note to this reflector with a proposed schedule for Wednesday.

We will also meet Thursday morning to review two presentations: a joint presentation on cable heating with the 4P group, and a planning presentation (posted to the 1P website) to prepare for the first task force meeting in January. We will meet in the Bryan-Beeman B room (the 4P room) since it's a lot easier to find than the 1P room. Start time TBD - I will post it as well to the reflector as soon as we establish when the joint presentation will be.

Dave