[802.3_1PPODL] PAR approved

All -

The 1PPoDL PAR was approved by the Standards Board today - we are now officially the P802.3bu Task Force. The website will be changing shortly, and I'll send out another note when the change is complete.

The next 802.3 interim meeting in Indian Wells, CA will be the first official meeting of the P802.3bu Task Force, and we will be able to start taking votes on technical topics. Please come to this meeting prepared to present proposals for the new spec. I'll also be soliciting volunteers to be the editor of the new PoDL clause - if anyone is interested in this job, please let me know ASAP.

I'll send out more reminder notes as the meeting gets closer. See you all in Indian Wells!

Dave Dwelley