[802.3_1PPODL] No meeting Tuesday

All -

The 802.3bu Task Force completed our entire agenda Monday, so there will be no meeting Tuesday. There were several ad-hoc tasks assigned, and announcements about ad-hoc meetings will be posted to this reflector in the coming days.

I recommend attending the 802.3bp RTPGE group on Tuesday, which will cover several topics of interest to PoDL. They'll be meeting at 9:00 in the same room (Salon F) as we met in Monday.

The minutes and presentations from Monday's session are posted to the website now.

Thanks to all for the good work and I look forward to our next meeting in Beijing in March!

Dave