[802.3_1PPODL] relevant standards for vehicle power net

Hi Dave,

working on my homework. The ISO16750 (-1 general, -2 electrical,  -3 mechanical, -4 climatic, -5 chemical) describes all relevant voltage levels and test methods on how power lines in automotive are stressed (EMC is covered separately). However these are the minimum requirements for all OEMs, specific OEMs have their specific requirements and specifications based on this ISO standard. At Bosch we go with the specific OEM spec for the specific project.

The only way out would be a survey on relevant parameters and the summary of it.

I’m not allowed to forward the ISO standard, so please don’t ask me. (if you google it you will find some copies of -2)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Hogenmueller