Re: [802.3_1PPODL] Call for Presentations

All -

A reminder that presentations are due for the PoDL meeting on Friday 14 March, one week from now. We make progress in the PoDL group by members delivering presentations at the meetings, proposing text for the draft or exploring technical issues. As of today I have received just one submission, so we will be having a very short meeting in Beijing unless presentations are submitted in the next week.

See below for more information about presentations. In particular, I invite presentations on power supply noise behavior and PD voltage and current requirements; these topics will help us coordinate with the work the 1000Base-T1 group is doing now. Proposals for fast startup timing and PD classification are also welcome.

Please submit presentations or requests for presentation time to me at ddwelley@xxxxxxxxxx. If you plan to present something in Beijing but the presentation isn't finished, please drop me a quick note so I can allocate time in the schedule.

Thanks, and I'll see you all in Beijing -

Dave