[802.3_1PPODL] Website updated

All -

I've updated the 802.3bu PoDL website with this week's presentations. You'll notice that there are only three: the standard boilerplate presentation and two adhoc/liason reports. Because we have no technical presentations, the formal meeting will start Tuesday morning and we will probably finish the presentations by noon.

Immediately following the presentations, I'd like to break the group into adhocs and discuss what we will do to make technical progress with the spec. I will be assigning homework to the adhocs to prepare for the next meeting in Norfolk to ensure that we continue to make progress. If anyone has concerns or questions, please contact me via email or at the opening plenary meeting on Monday.

We will be meeting in Grand Ballroom C, directly below the hotel lobby. The bu meeting will start at 9:00am sharp on Tuesday - please be there on time. The bt (4P) meeting will happen in the same room once PoDL is finished.

Dave