[802.3_1PPODL] Call for Presentations - Norfolk Interim

PoDL team -

PoDL will be meeting Tuesday, 5/13/14, at the IEEE interim meeting in Norfolk, Virginia. Both 1000BASE-T1 and 4PPoE will be meeting Wed-Fri, so we will not interfere with their schedules. The 1TPCE Study Group is scheduled to meet Monday and Tuesday, so we will overlap with them on Tuesday. Please plan accordingly.