[802.3_1PPODL] PoDL updates

All -

I've been away from email for a few weeks, but I'm back now. Here is a series of PoDL updates in preparation for the San Diego plenary:

- Currently I have two presentations for the PoDL group scheduled, so we'll likely meet 1/2 day, either Tuesday morning or Thursday morning depending on the 4PPoE schedule. Presentation deadline is Friday June 11 - please let me know if you have a presentation to give before then, and I'll post them over the weekend.

- The next plenary meets in San Diego the week of July 14th at the San Diego Convention Center - see http://802world.org/plenary/ for more details.

- I'm sorry to report (belatedly) that Hugh Barrass, who was a PoDL contributor, has passed away - see the forwarded notice below.

See you all in San Diego -

Dave