[802.3_1PPODL] PoDL schedule for next week

All -

PoDL will be meeting on Tuesday morning in San Diego. It's very likely that we'll be meeting in Harbor B, and I will post another note to this reflector when I confirm this.

We currently have two presentations scheduled and a liason to generate, so we should be busy at least until lunch. 4P will start in the same room when PoDL completes.

Deadline for presentations is tonight AoE, and I will update the website tomorrow.

See you all in San Diego -

Dave