[802.3_1PPODL] Presentation deadling approaching fast...

All -

Presentations for the PoDL meeting next week are due tonight - please send to me at ddwelley@xxxxxxxxxx if you have something to present. I will post all presentations tomorrow (Saturday). Remember, we are a contribution-driven organization, and contributions are how we make progress toward a standard.

As always, information about presentations and PoDL in general can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/index.html .

PoDL will meet starting Tuesday morning at 8:00am sharp. We currently have three presentations to cover, including the proposed Draft document. I anticipate this will take much of the day to go through. When we are done, 4PPoE will start up in the same room. Please download the draft document Saturday and come prepared to discuss in the meeting. When we are done, 4PPoE will start up in the same room.

Watch this space for late-breaking updates on room location and time.

I'll see you all in San Antonio -

Dave