[802.3_1PPODL] Website updated

All -

The PoDL website has been updated with the presentations I've received up to now. Please download and review them prior to the meeting Tuesday morning. There is a new draft document as well that I will post in the next few hours - this is perhaps the most important document to be familiar with. I'll send another note to this reflector when the draft is posted.

PoDL will meet at 8:00 Tuesday morning in room Texas B. We will continue until we exhaust our agenda, and then hand to room over to 4PPoE - likely sometime after lunch. Please be prompt - we have a large agenda by PoDL standards, and the 4P group has much work to do as well.

See you all in Texas -

Dave