[802.3_1PPODL] Atlanta meeting update

All -

The PoDL group will be meeting all day Tuesday January 13 in Atlanta. For the first time in PoDL history, we have a PoDL schedule that does not overlap with either 802.3bp, bt, or bw, and I am looking forward to good participation from people who are normally in those groups.

Our primary goal for this meeting is to review draft comments in preparation for advancing to Draft 1.0. Before then, please:

- download the draft and read it
- download the comment tool
- enter any comments into the tool, and email the CSV file by December 19 to editor Andy Gardner: agardner@xxxxxxxxxx. This will give him a chance to collate the comments and get them ready before the Atlanta meeting.

In addition, there are a couple of places in the draft that are missing baseline text; in particular, the MPS and isolation sections. If anyone would like to make presentations on either of these topics, please contact me so I can schedule time for them.

If you have questions about the comment process or the draft itself, please contact Andy or myself directly.

See you all in Atlanta -

Dave

Resources:
Complete Atlanta meeting schedule: http://ieee802.org/3/interims/atlanta_0115.html