[802.3_1PPODL] March meeting in Berlin

All -

The March plenary in Berlin is fast approaching. PoDL will meet Monday afternoon after the opening plenary, and I expect we'll be finished by mid-day Tuesday. If you are interested in presenting at this meeting, please send me your presentation in PDF form by Friday, March 6th. I will post Draft 0.3 before the meeting as well, incorporating the changes from the Atlanta meeting.

I'd like to focus this meeting on the remaining issues that are incomplete in the draft. In particular, MPS and voltage/current/power levels need work, and presentations on these topics are especially welcome.

I'll post more details as the meeting gets closer, and I'll see you all in Berlin -

Dave