[802.3_1PPODL] Meeting days in Pittsburgh

PoDLs -

We’re fine-tuning the PoDL and 4P schedules for Pittsburgh (May 18-22).

The current schedule has 1000BASE-T1 meeting Monday thru Wednesday morning, and 100BASE-T1 meeting Wednesday afternoon through Friday. PoDL will overlap with one or the other of these T1 meetings - does anyone have a preference? My current preference is to have PoDL meet late in the week so it overlaps with bw, not bp. Anyone prefer the other way?

As usual, I’ll coordinate with Chad so there will be no overlap between bt and PoDL.

Dave