[802.3_1PPODL] Last reminder: PoDL comments due tomorrow

Reminder: the deadline for comments to Draft 1.0 is tomorrow, Friday 1 May. Please send comments (using the comment tool) to agardner@xxxxxxxxxx, cc: ddwelley@xxxxxxxxxx.

If anyone has questions about using the comment tool or finding the draft, send me a note at ddwelley@xxxxxxxxxx.

We’ll meet Monday 18 May (and Tuesday if needed) to resolve comments and review presentations in Pittsburgh. If you plan to present in Pittsburgh, please let me know by Monday 11 May. Deadline for presentation submissions will be Friday 15 May, and I will have them posted by Saturday. We especially need input on power levels and wakeup details - please concentrate on those topics.

See you all there -

Dave