[802.3_1PPODL] Presentation deadline and meeting information

PoDLs -

Tonight AoE is the deadline to submit presentations for the PoDL meeting next week. We have a relatively full agenda, with 102 comments to resolve, at least four presentations to review, and at least one liaison letter to create. I will post all received presentations Saturday morning so everyone has a chance to review them before the meeting.

We’ll be meeting in the Monongahela room starting at 9am Monday morning. I’ll post any last-minute changes to this reflector.

There’s more information about the meeting, including schedules and room assignments, at https://515interim.sched.org/

See you all in Pittsburgh -

Dave