[802.3_1PPODL] Agenda updated

PoDLs -

I have updated the PoDL website with this week’s agenda (and a new allfiles.zip). Please download and read through the files before the meeting.

Two other items:
- as always, we’ll need a recording secretary. If you are interested and haven’t done it before, please let me know before the meeting. It’s not very difficult and buys you immunity from having to be secretary again (at least in .bu)
- if anyone is interested in volunteering to be Comment Editor, please let me know. Andy Gardner has been our acting comment editor up to now (as well as the permanent draft editor), but there’s more work to do than he has time for. This is a much bigger job than secretary, but also gives you unprecedented access to the spec and is a great stepping stone to future IEEE 802.3 roles.

Thanks, and I’ll see you all in the Monongahela room tomorrow at 10:00 -

Dave