[802.3_1PPODL] Extra interim meeting in June

All -

As discussed in Pittsburgh, we will be sharing an extra interim meeting with the 4PPoE group next month:

Date: June 19th (4PPoE June 16-18)
Location: Manchester NH (hosted by TI)

PoDL will not run a comment resolution cycle at this meeting, but we do need to review and approve the last pieces of baseline text that the draft needs. I’d like to come out of this meeting with all sections complete and instructions to Andy to generate draft 1.1 for comment resolution in Hawaii.

At the Pittsburgh meeting, we assigned the following homework (copied from the minutes):

• Tasks assigned to various members of the group to complete all the sections of the draft.

o Tables 104-1 and 104-2: Andy Gardner
o Table 104-3 and Paragraph 104.3.6.4: Yair Darshan
o Table 104-6: Dave Abramson
o SCCP: Gaoling Zou (TBC)
o New annex: Yair Darshan and Dave Dwelley

Those with homework: please submit a presentation with baseline text by Friday 12 June. If you will not be able to submit a presentation, please let me know this week so I can find a new volunteer. Gaoling - I will contact you separately since you were not at the Pittsburgh meeting. Yair - I will contact you separately about our shared annex.

If anyone has concerns about parts of the draft that were not assigned as homework, please prepare a presentation accordingly and send it to me as above. As always, see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/public/presentproc.html for advice on preparing presentations.

If you have not made hotel reservations yet, now is the time. If you will be attending the PoDL meeting, please drop me (cc: Chad, cmjones@xxxxxxxxx) so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all in Manchester.

Dave