[802.3_1PPODL] Meeting tomorrow

PoDLs -

We'll meet tomorrow at 9am at the TI office in Manchester NH, at 50 Phillippe Cote St. Meet in the lobby to collect your badge at 9 (or bring the one from the BT meeting that just ended), and we will start the meeting by 9:15.

Our agenda is to review submitted presentations (we have 3 scheduled) and charter the editor to create Draft 1.1, which we will review in the interval before the Hawaii meeting. We will discuss review timing in the meeting, but I will recommend that we hold the PoDL draft review a week before the BT review begins to avoid overlap.

See you all tomorrow morning at TI -

Dave