[802.3_1PPODL] corrected class power table

I noticed that the spreadsheet I posted last week had some
discrepancies between the input parameters and calculated
values.

Please see attached for the corrected version where I've
adjusted the format to allow the user to change VPSE, RPSE,
Rloop, and K in order to more readily observe the effects
on available power at the PD PI. Thanks and sorry for the
confusion.

Regards,

Andy Gardner
Staff Design Engineer