[802.3_1PPODL] Comment deadline tonight

All -

The extended deadline for PoDL D1.1 comments expires at 11:59 AoE tonight. Please send any comments you have to Andy by then. Andy will run through the comments this week and I should have the comment summaries posted by Monday morning 6 July.

Deadline for presentations and time requests for the PoDL meeting in Hawaii is Friday, 10 July - I will post received presentations by Saturday 11 July.

Thank you for your careful review of the draft and I will see you all in Hawaii -

Dave