[802.3_1PPODL] PoDL comments due tonight

All -

Last chance: comments on Draft 1.2 are due tonight (Monday 24 August AoE). More information and instructions on how and where to submit comments are at http://www.ieee802.org/3/1PPODL/email/msg00158.html. I will post the aggregated comments with proposed responses this Friday.

802.3bp/bw folks - I’d ask that you take a careful look at section 104.5, where the new PHY parameters are.

Thanks again for spending time reviewing this document -

Dave