[802.3_1PPODL] PoDL website updated

All -

Comments and presentations for Dallas are posted now on the PoDL website:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/index.html

Everything's there except for the agenda slides, which I'll have up before the meeting starts.

Rough agenda:
- resolve 50 non-EZ comments and 1 EZ bucket
- review one presentation and new PICS
- review the tutorial presentation scheduled for Monday night
- decide if we're ready to proceed to D2.0 and instruct the editor accordingly

Please review the EZ bucket and send me an email if there are any you'd like removed from the EZ bucket. We will approve the EZ comments with a single vote.

We meet starting 1pm Monday afternoon in Reunion C. Watch this reflector for late-breaking time and location changes.

See you all Monday in Dallas -

Dave