[802.3_1PPODL] PoDL approved for Working Group ballot

All -

PoDL Draft 2.0 was unanimously approved today to be submitted to 802.3 for Working Group ballot. Thanks to all who helped get PoDL this far - we'll have plenty of new comments (and commenters) at the next meeting in January!

I'd also like to announce to the group that I'll be stepping down from the PoDL chair position. Dan Dove will be taking over PoDL - Dan has many years of experience in 802.3 and I'm confident he will do a great job carrying PoDL through Working Group and Sponsor ballots. Andy will be staying on as PoDL editor, so we'll have a steady hand on the leash.

Thanks again to all who've helped move PoDL to this point!

Dave