[802.3_1PPODL] IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force - Files Uploaded

Dear Task Force Participants,

The PoDL Task Force has completed our work for this very productive week by resolving all comments on WG Ballot Draft D2.0.

A copy of the resolution file can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/resolved_comments_2.0_0116.pdf
Note: While all comments were resolved, we had 4 unsatisfied comments which will be brought forward to Draft 2.1 for further consideration.

The minutes for our January 2016 meeting can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/public/jan16/minutes_3bu_0116.pdf

The motions & straw polls file, if you wish to see them directly rather than within the minutes, can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/public/jan16/agenda_3bu_01a_0116.pdf

Our editor, Andy Gardner, will be working diligently to prepare Draft D2.1 per the Task Force motion and we will be sending out a notice via the Working Group Chairman when recirculation is to begin.

I would like to thank the Task Force for confirming me as chairman this week and look forward to a successful completion of this project together.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force