From: Andy Gardner <agardner@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 4:53 PM
Subject: Comments 30 and 33
To: STDS-802-3-1PPODL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please see attached my preferred remedy to the detection/class issues uncovered during resolution of  comments 30 and 33. I believe this is may be a better way to satisfy the comments than the remedy that was to posted to the reflector last night.

Regards,

Andy Gardner
Linear Technology Corporation
IEEE P802.3bu editor