[802.3_1PPODL] Presentations Uploaded for July Task Force Meeting

Dear Task Force Participants,

The July Task Force website has been uploaded and provides necessary information for the upcoming meeting including presentations, agenda and a link to a draft copy of the May 2016 minutes. Per our usual process, we will be confirming the agenda and minutes early in the meeting so review prior to meeting start is appreciated.

Please go to http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/public/jul16/index.html to review available material.

Per my earlier email, also go to http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/index.html to obtain comment files for your review.

I would like to thank the reviewers and commenters for Draft 3.0, the editorial team who reviewed and produced responses, and those who have produced presentations to enable rapid completion of our Task Force work.

See you in San Diego!

Best Regards,

--

Dan Dove