[802.3_1PPODL] Comment Files Uploaded

Dear Task Force Participants;

As I indicated in an earlier email, our Draft 3.1 recirculation is complete.

Our editorial team has reviewed the 43 comments received and developed "proposed responses" to comments and produced an EZ bucket for comments deemed straight-forward enough that time in our meeting should not be required to address them.

The comment files are located here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/index.html

Please download and review both Draft 3.1 files with a goal of doing the following;

a) Validate the EZ Bucket - If comments need to be pulled out, please identify them to myself and Andy Gardner prior to the start of comment resolution and we can remove them for consideration by the entire Task Force.

b) Review the comment responses by the editorial team - If you disagree with a proposed response or have a suggested improvement, please prepare to bring your suggestions into the meeting and discuss.

The number of comments, and the limited scope that appears to be likely for D3.2 puts us in a position to potentially move to RevCom earlier than anticipated. To make this happen, we have to be 100% solid on D3.2. I am requesting your assistance in carefully reviewing all of the comments, remedies, and proposed responses to ensure we achieve this potential opportunity.

We look forward to seeing you in Fort Worth.

Reminder: Our meeting starts at 9am on Monday to allow a bit of extra time for registration. Please be in the meeting room and ready to work at 9am. Thank you.

Safe Travels!

--
Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force