|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Thanks to the diligent work by our editorial team and Task Force participants, we have adjourned our work for this week.
The final comment responses to our Draft D3.1 recirculation ballot can be found at this URL:
Final Comment Responses: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/8023bu_D31_all_comments_w_responses.pdf
- Our draft minutes & motion slides will be uploaded shortly.
I will send out a notice at that time.
- Per my earlier notice, a "Contingent Task Force Interim Meeting & Teleconference" has been scheduled
- Meeting info: http://ieee802.org/3/interims/santa_barbara_1_0916.html
- Teleconference info: http://www.ieee802.org/3/1PPODL/email/msg00287.html
- Draft D3.2 will be produced and recirculated as soon as
Our goal is to recirculate and if we get a completely clean
recirculation (No comments), we will be cancelling the "Contingent
Meeting" mentioned above and presubmitting D3.2 & package to
RevCom for consideration. I will notify the Task Force
immediately on closure of our recirculation ballot to allow as
much time as possible for planning.
Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force