Re: [802.3_1PPODL] IEEE P802.3bu Approved - No further Task Force Meetings Scheduled

And a thank-you to you, too, Dan!

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
310-920-3860

On Dec 8, 2016, at 11:21 AM, Dan Dove <dan.dove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Task Force Participants;

I am pleased to inform you that P802.3bu was approved as a new standard by the IEEE-SA Standards Board on 7 December 2016.

As a result of this decision, we will not be holding any further Task Force meetings of IEEE P802.3bu.

At this time, I would like to thank our editor, Andrew Gardner for his diligent work. I would also like to thank Craig Chabot our PICs editor for his commitment and contributions to the document.

To all of those who contributed to the specification, reviewed and/or voted on our ballots, thank you!

And I would like to extend a very hearty THANK YOU to David Dwelley who spearheaded this project and ensured its success by setting the stage for its timely completion.

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bu