[802.3_1TPCE] Agende Interim Meeting May 12 and 13 Norflok VA

Team,

thank you for your sent presentations. I put them online on our study group webpage.
http://www.ieee802.org/3/1TPCESG/public/20140512_Norfolk_InterimMeeting.html
All meeting details can be found on the interim webpage:
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e8g2lhsd2f5c02ea&llr=bqlaqkgab

Mehmet Tazebay submitted his request for presentation time for his presentation: “deployed One Pair OABR PHY” after the deadline. As we have only three presentations before we dig into the CSD and objectives, we believe that the presentation will fit in our available meeting time.

I will arrive in Norfolk Sunday evening.

Have a safe trip to Norfolk.
CU Monday 8:30!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Hogenmueller