[802.3_1TPCE] Minutes uploaded

Team,

I uploaded the minutes of our interim meeting in Norfolk (Thanks Pete for “volunteering”).
http://www.ieee802.org/3/1TPCESG/public/20140520_MeetingMinutesNorfolkInterim.pdf

We are receiving first feedback from various sources, but all are of minor issues.

Also the PAR is updated and submitted.
http://www.ieee802.org/3/1TPCESG/public/PAR.pdf

What’s next?
We will collect all feedback and comments and will discuss, modify if required and vote on them during the plenary week in July in San Diego, CA. Please be aware of the very early registration deadline which is already this week on Friday. All details about the plenary meeting can be found here http://802world.org/plenary/.

Thank you again for the very constructive interim meeting.

CU in San Diego

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Hogenmueller