[802.3_1TPCE] Proposed responses to D1.4 comments posted

Hi team,

In case you're still in a sugar coma from indulging in too much candy this past weekend, the 33 comments received against D1.4 have been posted on the bw website. In preparation for tomorrow's interim meeting the proposed comment responses have also been posted along with a 15 comment EZ Bucket file. I know its a little late but please review these comments before the meeting tomorrow, and let me know if there are any comments that you disagree with the proposed response and wish to discuss them individually.

Thanks,
Curtis