From: "Curtis Donahue" <cdonahue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jul 13, 2015 1:19 AM
Subject: IEEE P802.3bw 1st Sponsor Ballot Recirculation received comments
To: <stds-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Aloha P802.3bw Task Force,

The 1st Sponsor Ballot recirculation of P802.3bw (D3.1) closed with 53 received comments. They can be found on our website now. As Steven mentioned in a previous email, bw will be meeting Wednesday and Thursday this week. With such a tight schedule and everyone wanting to enjoy the sun and sand I'd encourage everyone to review the comments and help assist in creating the suggested remedy.

See you all in Kona,
Curtis