Re: [802.3_1TPCE] P802.3bw D3.2 Release Candidate 1

Colleagues,

To give Curtis time to make any changes, please submit your review by Thursday, July 30.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR