[802.3_1TPCE] FW: [802.3_RTPGE] September 802.3 Interim Hotel and Meeting Registration - 1st Gentle Reminder

Colleagues,

As I mentioned in Waikoloa, it is possible that the P802.3bw TF will have
completed its work prior to the September interim and will not meet. Since
many of you also participate in P802.3bp, this probably won't affect your
travel planning.

We will know if we are meeting after the August 20 out-of-cycle interim.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Chair, IEEE P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 PHY Task Force, Phase 2
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bw/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR