[STDS-802-3-25G] FW: [STDS-802-3] IEEE P802.3by 25 Gb/s Ethernet 2nd IEEE 802.3 Working Group recirculation ballot results

Dear 25Gb/s Ethernet Task Force members,

I¹m forwarding David Law¹s announcement of the 2nd Working Group
recirculation ballot results.  Congratulations!

As you can see we have a strong approval and very low comment count so we
will be requesting approval to move to Sponsor Ballot at next week¹s
closing WG plenary meeting.

Congratulations to the Task Force for all your work and focus reviewing
and commenting on the specification through the Working Group Ballot
phase.  We are seeing the results of that attention in our quick
convergence.  As always a very big thank you to the Editorial team (Matt
Brown, Arthur Marris, Adee Ran, Chris Diminico and Jonathan King) who have
been doing an amazing job keeping us on this fast pace and producing the
high quality draft with such high approval.

See you next week in Dallas.

RegardsŠMark