From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:thompson@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 6:52 PM
To: Matt Brown (APM)
Cc: Geoff Thompson; STDS-802-3-25G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-3-25G] P802.3by D3.0 preliminary comment responses have been uploaded

Matt-

On Jan 12, 2016, at 3:10 PMPST, Matt Brown (APM) <000005c69e853fa6-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

It case it wasn’t clear, the posted responses are preliminary. The intent was to post the responses early to give you a chance to review and provide feedback on the responses prior to posting the final version and to make comment resolution next week more efficient and effective.

We plan to post final responses before EOD tomorrow (Wednesday).

Those would NOT be the "final responses"

They would be the final proposed responses.

The finalization of responses is the agenda of the meeting next week as indicated in your first paragraph.

We have a small time slot reserved at the ad hoc tomorrow for addressing any comment responses that would benefit from discussion with a wider audience.

Matt Brown

AppliedMicro

Geoff Thompson