[802.3_400G] May Interim Page Update

Dear Study Group Participants,

As previously noted, I had assigned Steve Trowbridge the action item to generate informal communications to the ITU-T and the OIF, while I assumed the responsibility for writing one to Euro-IX.

At this time the May 2013 Interim Web page has been updated to include these proposed informal communications.  They may be found at

To OIF: http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/public/13_05/trowbridge_400_01_0513.pdf

To ITU-T: http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/public/13_05/trowbridge_400_02_0513.pdf

To Euro-IX: http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/public/13_05/dambrosia_400_01_0513.pdf

I am asking all Study Group Participants to review these three proposed informal communications prior to the meeting, and send any feedback to Steve Trowbridge and myself.  Steve and I will review all feedback and update the proposed informal communications accordingly.  The Study Group will do the final review and approval of these IC’s during the Closing Business of the May Interim Meeting.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group