Re: [802.3_400G] 802.3 400Gb/s Ethernet Study Group Logic Ad hoc

All,

The presentations from today's call are now on the web along with unapproved minutes:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/public/adhoc/logic/index.shtml

Thanks again to the presenters. No additional meetings planned until after the next study group meeting, see you in York.

Regards, Mark