[802.3_400G] Criteria for Standards Development

All,

As discussed at the November Plenary, the 5 Criteria were being updated by IEEE 802.

Attached please find a draft of the updated IEEE 802.3 template.  This document is currently under review.  However, I have spoken to David Law, our WG Chair, and requested that I be able to share this draft with our Study Group, so all are familiar with what we will need to respond to in order to help individuals prepare presentations for January.

I will be using this deck to review presentations to date to see what areas we need to address in order to support responses out of our January meeting.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia