[802.3_400G] Ad Hocs - Addressing Broad Market Potential / Technical Feasibility Responses

Dear Study Group Participants,

This email is to inform you that I will leverage two ad hocs to generate proposed responses for the Study Group to consider in January.  One ad hoc will target Broad Market Potential and the other will target Technical Feasibility.

The Applications Ad Hoc, which I am chairing, is chartered to draft proposed responses to the Broad Market Potential criteria for consideration by the Study Group at the January 2014 Interim.

I am creating the Technical Feasibility Ad Hoc, which Steve Trowbridge will chair.  Its charter is to draft proposed responses to Technical Feasibility criteria for consideration by the Study Group at the January 2014 Interim.

Given that we are upon the holiday season, I will be organizing my ad hoc to meet in early January to review proposed responses.  I will send out an invitation tomorrow.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group