[802.3_400G] 400G Technical Feasibility ad hoc minutes and draft response

Hi all,

Attached are the unapproved minutes of the call, and also a draft of the presentation I plan for Indian Wells which is a combined ad hoc report and proposed technical feasibility response. I received one offline editorial correction after the call to the response (replacing “which” with “that”, a change which Strunk & White would approve of), but otherwise this matches what you saw edited on the WebEx.

Please let me know if you have any corrections to the minutes, and if you are not already listed as a supporter and would like to be added before I submit this presentation to John.

Regards,

Steve