[802.3_400G] Update - 400GbE Project Authorization

All,

At this time I am happy to report that no comments against the 400GbE project documentation was received.  The deadline was 5pm tonight.

David Law will be double checking to assure that there were no failed deliveries of any comments, but we are proceeding with the understanding that none were submitted.

We will meet tomorrow morning at 9am in Grand Ballroom D, CW-L1.  I anticipate a very short meeting tomorrow.  J

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group