[802.3_400G] Logic Ad Hoc - Rechartering

All,

Now that we are an official Task Force, we can begin the work of actually developing 400GbE.

To that end – I am re-chartering the Logic Ad Hoc to work on technical proposals related to the 400GbE Architecture.  Mark Gustlin had been chairing this ad hoc during the Study Group phase, and I have asked him to continue during the Task Force.  And he has agreed.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force